Arduino is changing the way people build interactive and smart devices, and we want you to help us build the next-generation Arduino.
In addition to the well-known hardware and software products, which include boards, shields, kits and open-source tools used by millions of makers, professionals, educators, and students around the world, Arduino offers a suite of cloud tools that include online coding, collaboration, IoT device management, dashboards, data routing, and more.
Our Cloud Services team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can shape the future of our online platform. There’s a tremendous opportunity for impact because the demand for Internet of Things solutions is growing so quickly, and makers, as well as companies and educators, are increasingly reliant on the Arduino SaaS platform because of its unique features.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and passionate team of designers and engineers to research, create, and maintain features and experiences impacting millions of Arduino developers worldwide.
- Own the product vision for success and wide usage of the Arduino cloud services. Define the key customer pain points to be solved, and how we will address these needs. Ensure that it aligns with the overall Arduino product strategy and company vision, and helps our customers succeed.
- Become an expert on the domain, market and trends in the space.
- Engage with users (makers, professional users, and educators), identify opportunities to deliver value, and build relationships to better understand how to serve them. Represent the customer and bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions and tradeoffs while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Collaborate across teams. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Use data to inform decision-making. Analyze data for trends and potential customer pain points, and use this to prioritize and inform how to improve the product. Go back to the data when needed to answer questions.
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for the product.
- Develop new opportunities. With your finger on the pulse of the market, customers, and engineering teams, you are uniquely positioned to discover and develop new opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of engineering, developer evangelism, product management, program management, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities and define and deliver products.
- Previous experience working with a software delivery team.
- Experience of building features for a digital product (SaaS).
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Engineering and Design.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex feedback into actionable priorities.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
- Strong communication skills in English, with fluent verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
- Familiarity or previous experience with Arduino boards and tools.
- Familiarity or previous experience with Internet of Things.
- Familiarity with marketing methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- Familiarity with UX design or software development.
- An overwhelming ambition to build amazing products!
Location: Turin, Italy
Why You Should Join:
At Arduino, we are leading the field of electronics and Internet of Things and we are known for the unique combination of design, user experience, and engineering that has made our platform so popular and well-loved by users. Everything we do has a big impact because of the huge community we lead. We value creativity and innovation, and we care about keeping our employees motivated, focused, and creative.
Arduino is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles from more than 23 countries. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, or any other differences.