We are looking for a Mid-Senior Software Engineer to increase our R&D team. This person will help us in developing our websites and web applications.
Compensation €30000-€55000 Gross/Year
• Develop and test single-page applications.
• Work with the UX/UI designers to implement fast and responsive (mobile-friendly) pages based on the designs.
• Design backend APIs with the help of the backend developers team.
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
• Mentor junior developers.
• Propose new frameworks/SDKs to improve productivity across the team.
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Experience with build and versioning tools (Git and Github).
• Experience with front-end tooling (eg. Webpack, NPM).
• Knowledge of REST API and JSON representation format.
• Experience with testing frameworks (eg. Jest, Cypress)
• BS in Computer Science or other technical related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
• Understanding the principles of accessibility and having the ability to build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of best practices of building cross-browser and device independent interfaces
• Bonus points: Knowledge of Arduino
If you feel you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! An introduction letter would be also great for us to better understand your motivations and why you would like to work with us.